Social Media Influencers are becoming more and more effective ways to promote your company to a wide audience of engaged potential customers. We identify Social Media Influencers who have a large suitable audience, and then we arrange for them to come and visit your school, college or university to promote you to their audience. Key benefits include:
- Digital influencer will do a tour of the school and meet & greet students
- Digital Influencer social media coverage (Instagram / YouTube) And other platforms where appropriate
- Digital influencer will create content during the visit for his social media. For example Instagram stories, tweets, etc.
- Youtube Video about your institution (for the Digital Influencer channel)
- Content about the school to be included in the Youtube video to go to the Digital Influencer's channel.
- V1 Team to produce a 2 to 3 minute professional video about the Influencer visit to each school. The school may use in its social media/website.
- Promotion of the destination
- Influencer to visit attractions, tourist sights, etc in the destination to create content for his/her social media, promoting and selling the destination to potential students. Influencer will tag @ the school social media in the content.
- Increase the school social media engagement and audience
- During the visit to the school and tours/attractions day, the V1 team will produce "backstage" content to be posted in the school social media. The influencer will talk in his/her stories about this extra content being available in the school's social media, attracting thousands of new followers / potential students.
- A hotsite/microsite such as www.bellenglish.com.br exclusive for the tour which the Influencer will promote encouraging potential students to complete a form to receive a quote/learn more. All of these enquiries are sent directly to your school, or a nominated agent.
- V1 Media Group coverage of the tour
- Full coverage of the tour with mentions to the school in the different V1 Media Group brands/social media.
Watch our video to learn more: